Conrad Bruce Guthrie
Conrad Guthrie received his J.D. from the University of Houston in May 1999 and has been a Member of the State Bar of Texas since November 1999. He is admitted to practice in all four Federal Districts of Texas. Prior to studying law, Conrad received a B.S. in Biology and graduated magna cum laude as a Doctor of Chiropractic in 1993 and was a licensed practitioner in Texas until 2000.
He has presented CLE seminars on medico-legal issues, expert witnesses, and legal research both through South Texas College of Law and in-house when a lawyer at Vinson & Elkins. He was appointed by the State Bar President and served for six years on the State Bar of Texas Standing Committee on Paralegals.
Conrad’s experience includes both the prosecution and defense of defective biomedical, pharmaceutical and consumer products, personal injury, medical and legal malpractice, eminent domain, toxic tort, entertainment, probate, and family law cases.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, University of Houston Law Center, 1999
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Magna Cum Laude, Texas Chiropractic College, 1993
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, Texas Chiropractic College, 1992
- Associate of Arts – with Honors, North Harris County College, 1989
- Texas State Bar License No. 45006102
- Guardianship-Ad Litem Certification completed 2010
- Admitted to practice in the Southern, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Appointed to Texas State Bar Committee on Paralegals, November 2007 (served reappointed terms through 2013)