Houston Motorcycle Accident Attorney

Dedicated Houston Motorcycle Accident Attorney Helping Houston Clients Recover

Accidents happen fast on the road, where split-second decisions can have severe and long-lasting consequences. And while any type of driver can suffer serious injuries, motorcycle riders are exceptionally vulnerable. With so little between them and other vehicles, it should come as no surprise that accidents involving motorcycles are many times more likely to result in serious injury or death than any other type of accident. If you’re injured in a motorcycle accident as a result of someone else’s negligence, Collmer Law Office will help you get the payment you deserve.

How Does Texas Determine Fault?

Like most things in life, motor and auto accidents usually aren’t black and white. Instead, responsibility often comes in shades of gray. Fortunately, Texas uses a modified comparative fault system when assessing accidents on the road. Under this system, all parties are assessed for their relative responsibility in causing the accident. For example, you may be found to be 20% responsible, while the other party is 80% responsible. As a result, any compensation you would be awarded for your injuries would be reduced by 20%. In Texas, as long as you are found to be less than 51% at fault, you are entitled to compensation.

Defective Helmet Liability

Motorcycle riders count on their helmets to keep them safe. Sadly, when those helmets fail, the outcomes are devastating. If you or a loved one has been injured by a defective helmet, we’ll look at all the evidence to make sure that the responsible parties are held to account. Our comprehensive product liability services have the expertise you need to get the compensation you deserve.

Serving Houston Personal Injury Victims for Nearly 40 Years

A serious injury can be frightening, frustrating, and expensive. If someone injured you or a loved one because of negligence, you deserve justice and compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Mark W. Collmer of Collmer Law Group has been representing Texas personal injury victims since 1982. He has the in-depth knowledge to guide you through the legal process and help you get the best compensation package possible. You deserve to heal—Collmer Law Group is here to help.

Call Collmer Law Group today at (713) 337-4040 to schedule a consultation with a skilled Houston motorcycle accident attorney.